Thursday, August 30, 2007

Only a few more hours......

.....and the weekend begins. I am so ready for it! After work tonight I'll stop at Weight Watchers to weigh in (and hope for some good news), before jumping on the train and heading to downtown Minneapolis for the last Vikings preseason game. Chuck got me partial season tickets for my birthday this year. Yes, I do bleed purple. Then it will be back home to pack a suitcase for a weekend trip to California. Aimee, my cousin Gail and I will be taking part in the Disney Family Fun Run at Disneyland on Sunday. (Aimee is running...Gail and I are walking.) The route of the fun is through Disneyland and California Adventure, and we have to be finished before Disneyland opens for the day. Aimee and I will then spend the entire day at Disneyland. It's been a while since we've done an open-to-close. I have to look for High School Musical 2 stuff for Ellie, particularly a backpack. Who knew that at 6 she'd be too old for Princesses and into HSM? Then it's back home on Monday only to repack the suitcase for Scotland. Aimee and I leave on Saturday, Sept. 8 for 10 days. I can't wait! We're going to be mainly in the Highlands this time around with a special emphasis on visiting whisky distilleries! We will spend a couple days in Edinburgh though. I do love that city. Gotta take at least 1 ghost tour and we have reservations to eat at The Witchery. Now I just have to be patient and get through today!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Disneyland AND Scotland! I am sooo Jealous!

Disney Mummy said...

While you were at the Vikings game, I was at the Patriots game thanks to my IL's generous neighbors. Did I mention we were 11 rows behind the Pats bench? Ah Tedy Bruschi my boy.

Disney Mummy said...

I told Steven what you were up to in Scotland and he offered to carry your bags and open doors while on the distillery tour! LOL!