Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hogwart's Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into. RAVENCLAW

2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? BRITTANY; SIZE 1-1/2; 5"

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I HAVEN'T TRIED MANY OTHER BRAND NEEDLES SO I'M VERY INTO TRYING A NEW NEEDLE. I DO LIKE 5".

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I PREFER THE COLORS IN THE BOOK, BUT HONESTLY EITHER IS FINE.

5. Do you have any allergies? YES, CATS, BLOOMING FRUIT TREES, AND DUST

6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.

2 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, Yippee! I prefer the book colors too, so I was hoping you would.
I will take you questionnaire under consideration this weekend.

Tanya said...

Hey there, fellow Ravenclaw. Let me know if you need anything!!!

Your "smart and witty" Prefect,
Tanya or Tia (your choice)