Sunday, July 29, 2007

STITCHING UPDATE

I have recently put the finishing stitches in two Loose Feather projects. I really like the blackbirds/cherries project. The colors are so vibrant and the blackbirds seem to have such arrogant personalities.


Unfortunately, I'm not as fond of the "grape" project (as I call it). The colors are just too muted for my taste. I did love doing all the grape eyelets though.

I get all the Loose Feather projects automatically from Shakespeare's Peddler and I can proudly say that I am getting each of them stitched before the next one comes. I've even framed a couple. I do my own framing as long as I don't use a mat. I haven't learned to cut mats yet but it's something I'd like to learn. Maybe I could go into my own framing business....hmmm.

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the newest Loose Feather. It looks like one I will enjoy.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yay Neila! Congratulations - they are both gorgeous!!

Disney Mummy said...

The grape project is lovely Neila. I like the blackbirds too, but prefer the grape project. Nice work!