Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wouldn't You Know It...

We are leaving for our long-anticipated trip to Scotland on Saturday and I have come down with a cold. BOOOOOO!! I am loading up on vitamin C, zinc, and echinacea. I'm eating all the chicken soup I can consume and drinking gallons of fluids. I haven't had a cold in years...why now?? But I am determined to fight it off and enjoy my trip.

Now, the next question is, am I going to be brave enough to actually drive in Scotland? I absolutely panic when I have to drive in a city I don't know..let alone a country where the people drive on the "wrong" side of the road! Aimee says she's going to force me to do it. I hope it's when we're out in the middle of nowhere and there are no cars on the road. I do have Aimee's atlas and I am working on navigating our trip. That I know I can do (once I figure out all the round-abouts).

Now I just have to pack and probably stock up on more tissue!

2 comments:

Black Purl said...

Hello, fellow Ravenclaw! Enjoy Scotland, it's such a wonderful place. If you make it to Edinburgh, go to the Mussel Inn for dinner. It's on Rose Street, just up from Prices Street. If you like seafood, it's well worth it. Cheers!

Haley's Comet said...

Neila,

I hope you had a wonderful experience in Scotland and I can't wait to see your photos. Talk soon.

Helene