Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? Aimee and I returned Tuesday night from our WONDERFUL vacation in Scotland. Of course, my body clock is now SO out of whack. I hardly got any sleep Tuesday night so I was a total and complete zombie at work yesterday. I did manage to push myself to stay awake until 930 last night by knitting a dishcloth from start to finish. When my head hit the pillow I was totally out and surprisingly slept to 530 this morning. Eventually I'll get back on track. I was also pleasantly surprised to find I was not overwhelmed with files at work. My boss doesn't hire anyone to take my place when I'm gone; he just keeps dictating! I put a HUGE dent in what was waiting for me (even in a sleepwalking state) and should be able to finish off the rest today. Not bad, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Disney Mummy said...

Welcome home Neila!!!!!!!! Missed reading your blog and exchanging emails.

Love, Jenn