Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who Am I?

I am definitely suffering from split personality! I am once again part of the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap (a sock knitting swap) and am a proud member of Ravenclaw House. However, I am also Prefect of Ravenclaw House so I have two identities..Prefect in my real name and student in a name I will not mention here. I have to remember which name to use to log into this blog and the HSKS4 blog and my own character blog, as well as Ravelry and the different Hogwarts chat rooms. So far, so good. I haven't slipped up and I don't think anyone has figured out who my character is (yet!) It's only a matter of time.

I absolutely love this swap! Jenean, the creator and Headmistress of the swap, does one INCREDIBLE job. I am absolutely in awe of her. She has named me Deputy Headmistress, but I sure hope I don't have to take over her duties.

I've been having so much fun coming up with quizzes for our House and gathering prizes. So far the responses have been great. I have appointed a wonderful Head Girl to help me out...Minerva Kwikspell. I can't wait to find out her true identity at the end of the swap. For that matter, there are quite a few members of this swap I would love to get to know more after the swap is complete ~ knitters who also love Harry Potter.

The swap is a secret swap where everyone has a character name. I know who I am sending a kit to (sock yarn, needles, pattern, stitch markers and handmade bag), but I have no idea who is sending to me. I'm SO curious!!

Now, it's back to figuring out who I am!

1 comment:

Quinn said...

I know what you mean about the split personality disorder! It gets a little crazy :-)

It's not at all surprising that you're the deputy headmistress, even with the biggest house you're definitely on top of everything! Ok, back to trying to figure out your identity :-)
Lavender