Thursday, October 04, 2007

Transsiberian Orchestra

YAY! I just heard an ad on the radio that tickets go on sale Saturday for Transsiberian Orchestra. I am definitely going to be in line! My husband gave me tickets last year and I was absolutely blown away by the performance. I was going to take Erik, but he had had knee surgery 3 days before the performance and he obviously couldn't go. I'll have to take him this year. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER!! I hear they have a new CD as well. You know what I'll be out buying this weekend. I HEART TRANSSIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!

1 comment:

sgkrupa said...

I just found out that my husband bought us tickets to take me for our anniversary! I'm in KC we have tickets for Dec. 8 and our Anniversary is Dec. 13. It'll be my first TSO concert and I am so excited. I found out by accident, I think that he was trying to plan a surprise night out! Hope you have fun too!