Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stitching Update

Here are just a couple of my works in progress. The first is "Boo" by The Trilogy. I just love these kits! I would like to finish this one as a block but, since I've never done one, I have no idea how they are made. So...if anyone has some good instructions, please email me!

And this is an update on the Christmas stocking I'm making for Ellie. For anyone not familiar with the story, I originally stitched this stocking for her a couple years ago but when I went to put it together for her, I couldn't find the stitched piece. I have the silk for the back, the lining and the trim....just no stitched piece. I've searched and searched and searched to no avail. So, I decided to just stitch it again for her. I just love the window on this piece. When I finish it I am going to have to start stitching one for Ellie's new sister who is due December 1.



1 comment:

Kaparoo said...

Both are great! I used to do more stitching but the schedule got carzy and knitting is more portable, and the good stitching shop in town closed. She was supposed to go to an online shop and collected addresses to let us know but I never heard. Some of her employees were also trying to figure out how to open a shop of their own. Never heard anything on that either.
I should try to get a pic of Zack's stocking. Took me a couple of years to find just the right pattern and then about 4 years to get it done! He has been informed that he *will* have a son and grandson named Zack!