Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CATCH THE WIND

At the end of "Cold Case" this week, they played the old song "Catch the Wind" by Donovan. I forgot how much I liked that song. But it really made me wonder if chasing my dreams are just an attempt to catch the wind.

"In the chilly hours and minutes of uncertainty
I long to be in the warm hold of your lovin' mind
To feel you all around me and to take your hand across the sand
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind.

When sundown pales the sky I want to hide a while
Behind your smile
And everywhere I'd look, your eyes I'd find
For me to love you now would be the sweetest thing
'twould make me sing
Ah, but I may as well try and catch the wind.

When rain has covered leaves with tears
I want you near to kill my fears
To help me leave all my blues behind
While standing in your heart is where I wanna be and long to be
Ah, but I may was well try and catch the wind."

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Well you know windmills catch the wind and create energy...maybe that's what you have to do to reach your dreams.