Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rejection Hurts...

...particularly when it comes at you from out of the blue and from places you least expect it. I know I can be very sensitive and emotional which maybe helps to explain the hurt, but understanding that doesn't make it less painful. Hopefully this too shall pass, but right now the wound is deep and it's barely scabbed over. I pray that eventually the wound will heal and leave only a small scar. But one thing I know is that my life has been changed because of the situation and I fear I am going to have a difficult time re-establishing trust. Right now I am just avoiding because it hurts less that way.

2 comments:

Disney Mummy said...

Is there anything I can do?

Terri said...

give me a call honey and let us get together then i can give you a big hug that you need.

elanor/setembrina/terri