Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Starbucks and Yarn Questionnaire

1. Full name: Neila

2. Ravelry ID: Neila (I know..original but easy to remember.)

3. Email address: bezweesh@aol.com

4. Blog address (if you have one): neilasnotes.blogspot.com

5. Handmade item you desire in the swap (bag, cup cozy, etc.): I am actually okay with any of the items. I love to be surprised.

6. Starbucks item you desire (gift card, mug, beans, etc.): I absolutely love Starbucks mugs, but anything would be wonderful.

7. Favorite Starbucks beverage/bean: I'm a nonfat no whip latte girl. I absolutely LOVE pumpkin spice lattes but they are only a fall/winter specialty drink. I also like gingerbread lattes.

8. Favorite snack food: Without a doubt, popcorn! I also like hard candies, particularly anything black currant or rhubarb. I'm not a chocolate person.

9. Favorite color(s): Blues and purples..think peacocks!

10. Favorite fragrance: Lilac and jasmine, or spicy fragrances, like clove and cinnamon. I am very into Yankee Candles and my favorite is harvest.

11. What types of things do you like to knit? Mainly socks, but I also enjoy bags and sweaters.

12. Do you spin? No

13. Do you dye your own yarn? No, but eventually would like to learn

14. Favorite yarns: I don't really have a favorite. I love them all!

15. Favorite needles: I love the Knit Pick Harmony needles, but am up to trying something new.

16. Do you have any allergies? Yes, cats and dust mainly

17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary? Of course

18. Do you have any special requests? No, other than lots of communication and lots of fun.

19. Do you have any pets? No

20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking? Nonsmoking

No comments: