Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pink Sky in the Morning....

After I finished breakfast this morning, I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. I stopped short when I saw that the entire room was bathed in a soft pink light. I looked out the window and saw that the driveway was also bathed in pink light. It was like standing inside a big pink Bazooka bubble gum bubble! I grabbed my camera and went out on the front step (in my pink nightgown) to see if I could capture any of the beautiful pink/purple sky.


By the time I snapped the picture and came back into the house, the pink light was gone. It was only there for a very fleeting moment but I managed to experience it and capture a little bit of it.

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

The most *PERFECT* time of the day...early morning, all is quiet, the animals scurry you can hear their rustling, the birds are chirping and all is at peace! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Mitchypoo said...

That is so beautiful! Makes me miss MN. And I'm so jealous that you start your day with Caribou!

Disney Mummy said...

Thanks for sharing that Neila! It was beautiful!